NIC-S (pronounced “nix”) is a very new nicotine pouch currently available on Nicokick:
Like many other nicotine pouches, NIC-S is made in Sweden, but it available to Americans on Nicokick. Currently NIC-S has 5 flavors:
- Fresh mint
- Mixed berry (pictured)
- Spiced cinnamon
- Sweet orange
And comes in 3 sizes:
One of the interesting things about NIC-S is they use a pine resin packaging which is much more environmentally friendly than other brands.
What can I say about NIC-S?
- NIC-S has a nice, natural flavor (testing the sweet orange flavor). It feels fresh.
- You can expect the flavor to last about 40 minutes
- Like with other nicotine pouches, first-time nicotine pouch users should start with the lowest strength first (3mg). Try the 9mg if you’re a heavy smoker or you use nicotine pouches a lot.
- The pouches feel soft.
- The pouches are slightly smaller than other brands.
- You get a steady nicotine delivery.
Is NIC-S recommended?
NIC-S is another good brand that Nicokick offers, and they’re worth trying. The flavor is good, they last a long time, and I haven’t seen any quality issues. The only thing slightly negative about NIC-S is that the pouches are a little smaller.