Zyn and on! are perhaps the two biggest nicotine pouch brands. Read our reviews of them here:
As Zyn and on! are both large brands with good reputations, you should have a good experience with either one of them, but there are certainly some differences between the two.
Zyn vs on!: Where do they differ?
- Zyn and on! share the same flavors for the most part. There are just a couple of flavors that differ: on! has berry and licorice, while Zyn has peppermint and spearmint
- Zyn is known to be a much stronger nicotine pouch than other brands, including on!. On! offers strengths of as little as 1mg, and that’s recommended if you’re taking a nicotine pouch for the first time. Zyn is not necessarily recommended for beginners, because it’s strong and hits hard and fast.
- If you’re a light smoker or a non-smoker, likewise, go with on!, because it’s less powerful. Zyn may be suitable for you if you’re a heavy smoker.
- There’s some disagreement over what brand offers better quality. As Zyn and on! are both well established brands, though, you can expect both to be fine.
- Some people say Zyn lasts longer than on!
Zyn vs on! verdict
Zyn and on! are both good brands, and it’s hard to say which one is of better quality. But there are situations where one brand will be more suitable than the other:
We recommend Zyn if you want a strong hit, you’re a heavy smoker, or if you’ve used nicotine pouches before and have built a tolerance.
We recommend on! if you’re new to nicotine pouches if you’re a non-smoker, a light smoker or it’s your first time taking nicotine pouches.