Rogue nicotine pouches are a relatively new line of nicotine pouches launched by Swisher (a company in control of several different brands). Here’s what they look like:
Rogue nicotine pouches are available on my favorite store, Nicokick, and have several differences to other brands like Zyn and on!.
What’s unique about Rogue
- Rogue comes in just two strengths, 3mg and 6mg. This is unlike other brands like on! that have a much wider range of strengths, starting at just 1mg.
- Some people have reported that Rogue burns your gums, but most people speak positively of it and say it is moist.
- Rogue comes in a few different flavors, but the most popular one now is mango, pictured above. This is a very unique flavor that other brands don’t offer. And most people say it’s delicious — like eating a real mango! Very sweet.
- There’s no nicotine salt in Rogue pouches, and so the nicotine is released slower.
- Like other pouches, Rogue definitely has less of a “kick” than Zyn, which has the reputation as the strongest nicotine pouch. 6mg of Rogue will be weaker than 6mg of Zyn.
- Perhaps the best thing about Rogue is its price, as at the time of writing they’re super-cheap on Nicokick.
Is Rogue recommended?
Rogue is definitely a worthy contender to other brands, and I recommend trying them (especially if you’re budget-conscious and like mango, because they do that flavor very well).